Troubleshooting and maintenance of high pressure cleaning machine
Troubleshooting of high pressure cleaning machine
It is inevitable that some working faults will occur during the long-term operation of the high-pressure cleaning machine. When the high-pressure cleaning machine fails, the operator should find out the reasons carefully and solve the problems in time according to different fault phenomena. Below we mainly introduce some common faults and troubleshooting of high pressure cleaning machine.
1. If there is abnormal screams during operation of the high-pressure cleaning machine, most of the reasons are caused by the lack of oil in the motor bearing. In this case, we only need to inject ordinary butter into the filling hole of the motor to solve the problem. We are in the high pressure cleaning machine regular maintenance when the replacement.
Second, high pressure cleaner after the start, when pressure is unstable or sometimes without pressure, here are the reasons why most of the high pressure water pump or suction caused by the air inlet pipe road, then need to check the water pressure, enough water filter blockage, if it is found that water filter blockage, filter to remove water to clean.
3. In the process of operation, the high-pressure cleaning machine has certain working pressure but cannot be adjusted to the rated pressure of the equipment, or the pressure only stays within a certain range but cannot rise. In this case, the first thing to be determined is whether the aperture of the high-pressure nozzle is matched. If the pressure is still not going up after replacing the high-pressure nozzle, it is necessary to check whether the pressure regulating valve is properly adjusted. If the failure is still in the case of both cases, it means that the sealing component (water seal) in the pump is damaged or the piston is damaged. In this case, it is necessary to contact the manufacturer to assist in maintenance.
4. The pressure of the high-pressure cleaning machine decreases after a certain period of normal operation. In this case, the first thing to check is whether the high-pressure nozzle is seriously worn. The high pressure nozzle of the equipment is difficult to guarantee. Next, the sealing components inside the pressure regulating valve and the pump need to be checked separately.
5. after starting the equipment, there is no water injection from the high-pressure pump, which requires the manufacturer's maintenance staff to check. Most of the reason is that the inlet flow valve cannot be opened. If the problem remains in this case, it is that the high and low pressure waterways are in series, that is, the water of the low pressure pipeline cannot enter the high pressure pipeline, thus the high pressure pump cannot work. The occurrence of this phenomenon needs to contact the manufacturer to help repair and solve.
6. There is abnormal noise inside the high-pressure pump after the start of the high-pressure cleaning machine. The first judgment is that the high-pressure pump sucks in air, and the second check is whether the flow valve spring is damaged or the crankcase bearing is damaged. This situation requires contacting a vendor to assist with maintenance.
7. high pressure cleaner in regular maintenance, through the window, if it is found that the crankcase oil becomes cloudy or milky, indicate that the oil seal is lax or within high pressure water pump has been damaged, if not timely replacement, the impurities in the water will seriously damage the service life of the crankshaft and connecting rod, resulting in high pressure water pump completely damaged.
8.Oil dripping from the bottom of the high-pressure pump indicates that the oil seal in the pump is damaged and needs to be replaced in time. When the high pressure pump is running, the crankshaft and connecting rod are doing the back and forth motion continuously. At this time, oil is needed to lubricate and cool the pump, so the high pressure pump cannot be short of lubricating oil.
9. When the high-pressure cleaning machine is in operation, the high-pressure pipe is violently shaken, which indicates that the valve is out of order and needs to be re-pressurized.
10. when the high-pressure cleaning machine is in normal operation, the pressure of the pressure regulating valve is normal, and the water jet of the high-pressure water gun does not discharge water or the water jet of the high-pressure nozzle is irregular and dispersed, which indicates that the high-pressure nozzle is blocked with foreign matter and the high-pressure nozzle needs to be removed for cleaning.